Our brains—like muscles—become stronger with use. Excuses be gone! There are oh-so-many ways to exercise our brains:
- The ever popular, jumping to conclusions.
- Who among us hasn’t tried pushing their luck?
- Dodging deadlines is always good for an extra shot of adrenaline!
- There’s the time-tested jogging our memory.
- Raising the bar of unrealistic expectations.
- The tried-and-true limiting oneself by running out of options.
- Stretching the truth forces us to keep double mental books—an especially vigorous workout for the brain!
When was the last time you exercised benefit of the doubt?