Our brains—like muscles—become stronger with use. Excuses be gone! There are oh-so-many ways to exercise our brains:
- The ever popular, jumping to conclusions.
- Who among us hasn’t tried pushing their luck?
- Dodging deadlines is always good for an extra shot of adrenaline!
- There’s the time-tested jogging our memory.
- Raising the bar of unrealistic expectations.
- The tried-and-true limiting oneself by running out of options.
- Stretching the truth forces us to keep double mental books—an especially vigorous workout for the brain!
When was the last time you exercised benefit of the doubt?
“Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing.”
— Laurie Buchanan
© 2012 Laurie Buchanan– All Rights Reserved