Some of you may already aware of this exciting news, but for those of you who aren’t…
We are fine-tuning the details for our 1st Annual Retreat at SOULFUL PRAIRIES in Woodstock, Illinois. This venue is amazing! You’ll be enlightened just visiting this magical farm.
- Have you experienced the joyful energy of horses?
- Gong in the barn?
- Networking with like-minded, passionate people that create a collective, positive impact on our world?
Brief overview, subject to change:
1) Friday, June 28th – Peace Education Workshop 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. This offering includes lunch
2) Friday, June 28th – Overnight accommodations at Soulful Prairies — limited to 11 overnight participants. This offering includes dinner, evening group session, and Saturday breakfast.
3) Saturday, June 29th – Business of Being / Living Fully Workshop 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. This offering includes lunch.
Saturday will offer additional options for one-on-one sessions of Reiki, Equine Therapy, and Reflexology.
When registration opens, you can sign up for 1, 2, or all 3 options. It’s up to you!!
SAVE THE DATE(S) — more details to follow
For Planning Purposes
If you’re interested in the 2018 Build-a-Retreat (or a retreat on Eleuthera Island in the Bahamas in January of 2020), please send me an email (laurie buchanan at me dot com) with “I’m interested” in the subject line, and which retreat(s) you’re interested in. Your response does not imply obligation.
Where was the last retreat you attended?
This photo was taken at Soulful Prairies this past summer when I was in Crystal Lake, IL for the picnic-style book launch party for The Business of Being: Soul Purpose In and Out of the Workplace. I can tell you experientially that Soulful Prairies is amazing!