Whether it’s for a luncheon, workshop, conference, or weekend retreat, in a corporate or casual setting, I speak to groups interested in writing, holistic health, worrying less and living more, and purposeful living.
To schedule me to speak at your event, please use the contact page.
“The way Laurie energized and captivated the audience at the retreat center was magical! From the moment she started speaking, and throughout her often hilarious yet compelling presentation, she held us in the palm of her hand. It felt like she had known the audience for a long time because she connected with us so well.”
—ALISON ELLIOT, author of Hot Flashes, Cool Wisdom
- How to Succeed at Digital Marketing—Social Media for Authors
- Shepherding to Success—Why Critiquing is Necessary
- How to Be an Authorpreneur—Leveling Up the Business Side of Writing
- Blogging—An Organic Catalyst to Book Sales
- Hybrid Publishing—The Best of Both Worlds (Traditional and Indie)
- Good Writing is Rewriting—Write. Rewrite. Repeat. Succeed.
- Author to Author—How to Identify, Care For, and Feed Your Muse
- How to Create a Killer Artist Statement, Writer’s Resume, and One-Sheet
- How to Build Your Author Brand: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Create a Successful Book Launch—A Timeline
HOLISTIC HEALTH TOPICS
- The Color of Wellness—How to Use Color to Change Your Life
- Who, Me?—How to
FindDetermine Your Life Purpose
- Dressed to Kill—How to Identify Fashion Items that are Taking a Toll on Your Health
- There’s No Place Like Om—How to Use Mindfulness to Reduce Stress, Enhance Your Health, and Achieve Balance in Your Life
- Forks Over Knives—How to Start a Whole-Food, Plant-Based, Vegan Diet
- Inhale, Exhale—How to Use Breathwork to Boost Your Mental State
- Finding Center—How to Incorporate Yoga in Your Daily Life
- The Nose Knows—The Practical Use of Essential Oils for Everyday Living
- Counting Sheep?—How to use Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) to Fall Asleep
- Choice Architecture—How to Stick With Good Habits Even When Your Willpower is Gone
- Magnetize Your Life—How to Attract Abundance
- Rightsizing Your Life—How to Uncouple Contentment from Consumerism
- Nurturing Nonviolence—How to BE Peace
- Who’s the Boss?—The Essentials of Starting a Successful Business
If there’s a topic you’re interested in that’s not listed above, please feel free to ask.