Generally speaking, most people agree on three of the components that comprise human beings:
MENTAL — Our capacity to think
EMOTIONAL — Our capacity to feel
PHYSICAL — The physical package we occupy during our lifetime
SPIRITUAL — this is the element where agreement can falter…
- Some people believe we have a spirit — that which animates us
- Some people believe we have a soul — the God spark or eternal component
- Some people believe the spirit and soul are one and the same
- Some people believe the spirit and soul are two separate aspects
- Some people believe that we have neither spirit or soul.
What do you believe regarding the spiritual aspect of humanity?
© Laurie Buchanan