Have you ever been told:
- You couldn’t lose the weight
- You couldn’t run the marathon
- You couldn’t quit smoking
- You wouldn’t amount to anything
- You couldn’t have a baby
- Your head is a receptacle for silly ideas
- You couldn’t get a business loan because you wouldn’t make a go of it
- You couldn’t write a book, and if you did, you couldn’t get it published
- You wouldn’t make a good parent
- You wouldn’t live more than 5-months because you have cancer taking over your body, and you responded (like my friend, Ted) with a beautiful, robust, health-filled life!
What have you been told you couldn’t, or wouldn’t – but you did anyway?
“Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing.”
– Laurie Buchanan
Copyright © 2010 Laurie Buchanan — All Rights Reserved. No part of this blog post may be used in part, or in whole, without written permission from Laurie Buchanan.